Richard N. Grey
Practice of Preventative Law
GUARDIAN OF THE CALIFORNIA EMPLOYER
Practising attorney in California Since 1972
Office of General Counsel, California State University & Colleges- representing various campuses of the system throughout the state;
Criminal Prosecutor, Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office – with extensive jury trial experience;
Employee Relations Counsel, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power – representing the Department in a variety of legal matters before administrative agencies, state and federal courts;
Private Practice of Law – emphasizing employment and business law, with a preventive approach, primarily on the side of management.
More than 150 jury trials to verdict.
Lecturer and Instructor for UCLA Extension, Santa Monica College, California Department of Real Estate, Lorman Educational Seminars.
Continuing participation in UCLA Alumni Association, Chancellor’s Associates, UCLA Fund and Athletic Department Support Groups.
Clients include: ACGI Shipping, Aloro Pet Clinic, Bee Darlin’ Inc., Berkeley Hall School, Barbara Johnson Foundation, Casa de Carlos Restaurant, Concorde Communications, Inc., Corporate Icon, Dosa, Inc., Energy Club, Felbro Foods, Inc., Fleming, Greenwald & Associates, Fume-a-Pest & Termite Control, Historic Mayfair Hotel, Hodes Parking, Inspiron, Inc., JEMM Corporation, Legends Environmental Insurance Services, Marroquin Industries Corp., McCabe Consultants, Original Tommy’s World Famous Hamburgers, Pet Orphans of Southern California, Precision Gunite, Primo Burgers, San Gabriel Animal Hospital, Stevenson Law Office, White Metal.
Providing representation in the areas of Employment Law, Human Resources, Labor Law Compliance, Business Litigation, in both the public and private sectors, before all state and federal administrative agencies and courts.
• Principal at Law Office of Richard N. Grey Private Law Practice since 1986
• Employee Relations Attorney at Los Angeles Department of Water & Power 1976-1986
• Deputy City Attorney, Criminal Division, at Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office 1974-1976
• Member Office of General Counsel at California State University & Colleges 1972-1974
• Instructor of Law. UCLA Extension 1978-1982
• Instructor of Law, Santa Monica College 1977-1980
• Loyola University School of Law J.D. 1971
• University of California, Los Angeles A.B. – Cum Laude, Political Science 1964
• Lifetime Secondary Teaching Credential 1965